One of the biggest questions we had before beginning this conversion was "How much is this going to cost?!". We could not find any resources online about the cost, so we decided to make our own for those who are thinking about taking the plunge. This...

Sub-floor and floor insulation. Ok as always this blog is intended to be a “how we did it” not necessarily a “how to.” If you have any questions about what specific product we used check our expense sheet. Now that the floor is all patched up and...

Welp. We found rust…and lots of it. Here’s what we did to treat it: Removed heavily scaled rust Applied a rust converter Scrubbed off the rust converter Patched the holes The detailed of what we did each day are below. Saturday, February 27th Once we ripped the flooring up it was obvious there...

It's official. We survived the first week of bus renovations. Here's what we did: Removed all the seats Pulled up the rubber floor Pulled up the wooden subfloor The detailed of what we did each day are below. Saturday, February 20th We removed a total of 22 seats from the bus,...